Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dixie Chicken Recap



Nathan and I traveled to College Station on Monday for our kickoff event at the Dixie Chicken. The Chicken graciously gave us three hours of free pool and a cheaper burger deal as well as reserving the back section for our party. We had a plethora (yes plethora) of Aggies come and go throughout the night. Nathan hustled me at pool, saying “I am not very good at pool and don’t play much” then wiping the floor with me. I mean I suck lets get that straight, but I went into the game with some hope and left without my dignity. For the last hour, we played 42…..well by played I mean I taught 2 chicas to play while my partner, and I just owned. I was able to gain some dignity back by beating up on the 2 girls…at 42 not like Chris Brown vs. Rihanna’s eye….too soon?  Overall the night was a great success. We had a lot of fun spending time with fellow Aggies and hanging out at the Chicken. Thanks to everyone that came out and a special thanks to the Chicken for helping us and making the event a success. 


The Dixie Chicken is a bar where Aggies old and new can go and enjoy a pitcher of beer as well as reminisce on the good old college days. The Aggie Rings symbolize four (or five or six) years of hard work at Texas A&M.


We would like to thank all of those who came out to support our event. It means a lot to us that people care about what we are trying to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment